Kia UVO Intelligence
Service is free for the first five years from the day the vehicle was first registered. Monthly subscription may be applicable after the free period. Note: Certain UVO Intelligence functions are only available on specific models. Please contact us for details. Compatible smartphone required. Data rates may apply, please check with your wireless service provider.
For the most up-to-date list of vehicles that come with UVO Intelligence, and for a list of current features, please visit the Kia Canada UVO Intelligence page.
UVO Intelligence REMOTE SERVICES
Remote Start/Stop with Climate Control
• Start your Kia remotely right from your smartphone. You can set the remote start’s engine running time, and even set the cabin temperature before you get in your Kia.
Remote Door Lock/Unlock
• Lock or unlock your car remotely beyond the range of your key fob, for even greater convenience and peace of mind.
• Trigger horn and lights remotely to identify your vehicle in a crowded parking lot.
Remote Vehicle Status Check
• The smartphone app enables you to check the status of your vehicle remotely – everything from fuel level and climate control options to doors lock/unlock and engine on/off.
Find My Car
• Find the current location of your vehicle right from your smartphone.
UVO Intelligence SAFETY AND SECURITY
Automatic Collision Notification
• Your vehicle will automatically call for help if an accident occurs.
Enhanced Roadside Assistance
• With a simple tap – Kia’s roadside assistance service is here to help in the unlikely event of a vehicle problem or roadside emergency.
S.O.S. Emergency Assistance
• Touch the S.O.S. button to connect directly to an emergency response specialist – 24/7, 365 days a year. Once connected, UVO automatically communicates your vehicle’s exact location and status to the emergency response team.
UVO Intelligence VEHICLE HEALTH
• UVO automatically sends a service alert to your smartphone when your vehicle’s next scheduled maintenance service is due. You can also use the app to locate your nearest authorized Kia dealer.
Monthly Vehicle Health Report
• You can easily keep track of your vehicle’s health with a handy monthly report card delivered directly to your smartphone or email, indicating the status of your vehicle’s different mechanical systems.
Auto Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) Notification
• With UVO, you can receive push and/or email notifications if your vehicle’s on-board computer ever detects an issue or diagnostic code.
• Run on-demand diagnostics to determine if your vehicle requires immediate attention from your dealer.
• Learn more about your driving patterns with active monitoring and tracking of your average speed, acceleration, deceleration, trip duration and idle time, helping you to plan your route better and maximize fuel economy.
UVO Intelligence LOCATION-BASED SERVICES
• Use your voice to find an address, or points of interest by category, quickly and easily from your driver’s seat, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road. (Destination Search is only available on vehicles with a navigation head unit.)
*Features, capabilities, availability and compatible equipment subject to change without notice.