Kia Seltos: Meet The Newest Addition To The Kia Line-Up!
2021 Kia Seltos Has Arrived!
The new 2021 Kia Seltos is the latest addition to the exciting Kia line-up and is now arriving at Plaza Kia. First unveiled in North America at the LA Auto Show, the Seltos is garnering accolades for its design, safety features and technology that owners will be excited about.
The Seltos, fitting in the Kia line-up between the Soul and the Sportage, provides outstanding value for money – thanks to a range of technology features that maximize connectivity and safety, a roomy interior that seats five people in comfort, and high levels of space and versatility.
The Seltos is a technologically advanced and refined compact SUV equipped with a range of market and world-first features designed to make driving safer and less stressful, while also providing total ease of operation.
The car’s 10.25-inch advanced infotainment system is packed full of technology and gives advanced split-screen functionality. This allows users to control or monitor numerous vehicle features at the same time, and customize the screen to display up to three applications simultaneously. The driver, therefore, can choose to have a single display (such as navigation) or combine different elements on-screen.
The Seltos also offers Kia’s innovative UVO CONNECT telematics system. UVO CONNECT is designed to bring driving into the digital era, connecting drivers to the world around and providing useful information – via the in-car touchscreen, and compatible smartphones.
The 2021 Kia Seltos is Available in 5 Trim Levels
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Blind Spot Warning System
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Heated front seats
Adds to LX FWD
- All-wheel drive
- 17” Alloy Wheels
Adds to LX AWD
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Lane Follow Assist
- Smart Key & Push Button Start
- Sofino Leather seats
Adds to EX
- LED Headlights & Fog Lights
- 10.25” multimedia interface with built-in navigation
- UVO Intelligence™
- Wireless Cell Phone Charger
Adds to EX Premium
- 1.6L Turbo-GDI Engine
- 7-Speed Auto Dual Clutch Transmission
- Head’s Up Display
- Bose Premium Sound System
Available in 8 exterior colours
- Lunar Orange
- Snow White Pearl
- Neptune Blue
- Steel Grey
- Starbright Yellow
- Dark Ocean Blue
- Gravity Grey
Read what the reviewers say:
- It resembles the Kia Soul and it addresses one of the iconic little-car-that-could’s key weaknesses — the new 2021 Kia Seltos is slated to hit Canadian roads in the latter half of 2020. Read more at driving.ca
- Similar to Telluride’s design theme, the Seltos marries bold design and delicate details, and stands apart from rivals with its strong, upright stance. Read more at thedetroitbureau.com
- The 2021 Kia Seltos, another solid Korean punch that’ll hit hard when it arrives in Canadian showrooms this spring. Read more at Wheels.ca
- The Kia Seltos, it’s important to know, is built on its own platform. Higher and longer than the Kona, the model offers more room, which is obvious whether you’re just sitting in or driving it. In the interest of accuracy, it sits between the (smaller) Niro and the (larger) Sportage in the Kia lineup. It’s also trendier than both of those models, not really surprising given its more recent design. Read more at Auto123
- Depending on the model, the driver has a wealth of information at hand and the SX Turbo’s head-up display is one of the most complete I’ve seen. Some HUDs show little more than speed, Kia’s adds navigation data, cruise control setting, a fuel level warning pop-up, and safety system icons. Read more at Winnipegfreepress.com
- It doesn’t take long after driving the 2021 Kia Seltos that you realize how much Kia has understood what consumers want. Its standout feature is its impeccable build quality and comfortable cabin that make you wonder why competing brands haven’t managed to do something this good. Read more at Tractionlife.com
Fill out the following form for more information and ordering details for the new 2021 Kia Seltos.
All-new 2021 Kia Seltos makes its North America debut at the L.A autoshow
Official Kia Canada Press Release
Toronto, ON, Nov. 22, 2019 – Kia Canada Inc. (KCI) – Refined and right-sized for everything the Canadian landscape can throw at it, from urban alleyways to Prairie straightaways, the all-new Seltos enlivens the Entry SUV segment with an energetic personality that exemplifies the spirit of Kia. As a utility vehicle with an abundance of attitude, the Seltos arrives in North America with modern styling and a penchant for adventure, whether that means everyday driving in the city or in the wilderness on weekends. Complementing Kia’s robust SUV lineup, and following on the heels of the Telluride, the Seltos slots between the popular Soul and Sportage models, providing a premium and tech-savvy cabin, a choice of two well-tested engines and an available all-wheel drive system. Looking at all it has to offer, it’s no wonder the 2021 Kia Seltos is poised and ready to become a true contender in the fastest growing segment in Canada when it goes on-sale in 2020.
Similar to Telluride’s design theme, the Seltos is a marriage of bold design and delicate details, and stands apart from rivals with its strong, upright stance. The tall front end and up to 7.2-inch ground clearance translate to a tough attitude and an adventurous spirit. Its assertive presence is spearheaded by Kia’s signature tiger nose grille that includes unexpected diamond-like detail. Chiseled surfaces and well-drawn lines lead back to a distinctive profile.
For more information about Kia Canada and our products, please visit our Media Centre at KiaMedia.ca or contact: Susan Bernardo, National Manager, PR, Corporate Communications, Kia Canada Inc., T: 905-755-6251, E: email@example.com.
International model shown. Features and specifications subject to change.