About Us: Plaza Kia of Richmond Hill
On December 4, 2017 we merged with Plaza Kia of Richmond Hill to become Ontario's largest Kia Red Cube dealership at 9144 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill.
We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customer's needs.
We look forward to serving you.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Make Your Next Vehicle Purchase With Us
- Home of the Plaza Kia Deal! and it's easy to do business with us
- Family Owned and operated for over 60 years
- Exciting, new and stylish line up of vehicles
- Total Care Ownership Coverage (5 year / 100 000 km warranty coverage)
- KIA Roadside Assistance (5 year / 100 000 km)
- Scotiabank Start Right Program (for newcomers)
- Free KIA Rewards Program for new Kia owners
- Full Auto Service Facility with complimentary shuttle bus service
- We believe that serving our customers is the highest honor
The History of Plaza Auto Group
From community involvement and support to the regular car care clinics he held to help his customers understand their vehicles, Morris built a reputation for reliability and fairness.
This proud tradition continues in the now 5 Plaza Auto Group dealerships and with Robert Stein's own sons working with him.
- Plaza Auto Group founded in 1956 (Bathurst Street)
- Plaza Chevrolet opened in 1957 (989 Eglinton Ave W)
- Plaza Pontiac opened in 1966 (989 Eglinton Ave W)
- Plaza Pontiac Buick opened in 2003 (3400 Dufferin Street)
- Plaza Kia of Toronto (2008) (3400 Dufferin Street)
- Plaza Kia of Thornhill opened in 2009 (moved location in 2017 to 9144 Yonge)
- Kia of Richmond Hill opened in (2017) (merged with Plaza Kia and moved to 9144 Yonge, in 2018 re-opened as Plaza Kia Used Car Superstore at 10427 Yonge)
- Easthill VW added to Plaza Auto Group in 2016 (current)
- Subaru of Orillia added to Plaza Auto Group in 2016 (current)
- Orillia Kia added to Plaza Auto Group in 2016 (current)
- Paul Coffey's Bolton Kia added to Plaza Auto Group in 2017 (current)
- Plaza Kia opened in 2017, Ontario's largest Kia "Red Cube" dealership (current)