2018 Kia StonicJun 20th, 2017
Everything we know about the all-new 2018 Kia Stonic so far
The 2018 Kia Stonic will be on sale in the later part of 2018 at North American Kia dealerships. Featuring a crossover design that is very similar to an SUV and compact enough to boast a roadworthy agility, this all-new Kia will be the most customisable Kia ever, inside and out. the Stonic will feature exciting colours and many body/roof colour combinations to satisfy the desire to not own a boring crossover.
2018 Kia Stonic stories from around the web.
- With fine sculpted lines and futuristic details and accents, the Stonic carries a stunning aura of confidence and sophistication unparalleled by its competition. Continue reading.
- Kia launches surprise new small SUV in Amsterdam, goes on sale later this year. Continue reading.
- Kia says the Stonic’s cabin “places technology and ergonomics at its heart. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto is standard, while optional extras include heated front seats, cruise control and keyless entry. Continue reading.
- The Stonic will be a B-segment crossover with unique design cues and likely a four-cylinder engine. Now we know undoubtedly when that SUV will make its debut in full. Continue reading.
- Kia claims the Stonic will go on sale in the second half of this year. With this timing, it’s likely we’ll see an official debut at September’s Frankfurt auto show. Continue reading.
- The new Kia Stonic is expected to hit the European market later this year, with a US debut probably set for December at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Continue reading.
- You will be able to buy your Stonic with a whole range of active safety equipment, such as the emergency braking system with pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, driver attention warning, and blind spot detection. One particularly useful bit of technology will no doubt be the "Rear Cross Traffic Alert," which will keep you safe when reversing out of busy supermarket parking spaces. Continue reading.
- The new model used the brand's latest platform. It is smaller than its siblings Sorento and Sportage. Continue reading.
- Kia says that it will be the most customizable vehicle it offers as customers will be able to choose from a list of color schemes and new-fangled options. Continue reading.
- Download Kia brochures