2017 Kia Soul Turbo [Hamster]Jun 29th, 2017
2017 Kia Soul Turbo | The Turbo Hamster Has Arrived
A new Soul has been introduced to the world. But the 2017 Kia Soul Turbo is not an ordinary Soul. It’s a turbo Soul. 201 horsepower. Born for speed. Watch what happens as our newborn hamster escapes a hospital nursery with the entire medical staff on its tail, chasing in hot pursuit.
Read more reviews of the 2017 Kia Soul Turbo from around the Web
- With the arrival of the Soul Turbo, the boxy little runabout is now available with the terrific little turbocharged engine found in the Forte Koup. Continue reading.
- The awards went to the Soul (Compact Multi-Purpose Vehicle), Forte (Compact Car), Cadenza (Large Car), Niro (Small SUV) and Sorento (Midsize SUV). Continue reading.
- I like the Kia Soul. With the added punch of the turbo engine, I like it even more. Continue reading.
- You should buy the Soul if you’re looking for a small car that’s affordable, reliable, safe, and spacious. It’s one of the cheapest vehicles you can buy right now. The features are endless. Continue reading.
- That’s the Kia Soul. Good price, good mileage, and now performance. With more usable storage space than it’s competition, it is definitely worth a look. Continue reading.
- Download the Kia Soul brochure