Congratulations on becoming a Kia Rewards Member!
The use of your ‘Rewards Card’ implies the consent to the following terms and conditions outlined in this member’s guide.
- The KIA Member Rewards Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must complete a KIA Member Rewards Program enrolment form via their dealership. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per KIA member Rewards Program account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name.
- Membership is transferable to subsequent owners of the registered vehicle.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrolment.
KIA MEMBER SERVICE REWARDS
- Kia Member rewards include first fuel fill-up upon delivery of member’s new Kia vehicle. Cannot be exchanged for monetary value. Offer excludes pre-owned vehicles.
- Local shuttle service provided by Dealer for all Members servicing their vehicles at respective Dealer based on availability and according to local dealership shuttle policy.
- Members will receive completed multi-point inspection form with every purchase during service visit. Member is responsible for all recommended maintenance suggested by Dealer.
- Members are provided windshield washer fluid top up with every paid service visit.
- Wiper install labour is included with the purchase of wiper set.
- Preferential rates on vehicle rentals are extended to all members across Canada. All rates are subject to location and by Dealer’s affiliates. Car rental agreements must be signed at time of rental release and member assumes responsibilities for the vehicle. Any outstanding invoices are the member’s responsibility unless otherwise specified in the rental agreement. Any other charges for insurance, kilometre overages, taxes or damages are the sole responsibility of the member. Contact your Dealer for details on offer.
- Kia Canada Inc., 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance provided by 3rd party vendor for vehicle’s under Kia’s 5 year or 100,000km warranty or Certified Pre-Owned warranty. Refer to Warranty & Consumer Information Manual for full program details or visit www.kia.ca/owners. To reach the Roadside Assistance helpline please call toll free 1-866-444-5421.
- As a current Kia vehicle Owner, members can earn up to 100,000 points (equal to $500) upon purchase of a new Kia vehicle. This loyalty bonus offer is depending on model purchased as shown in chart below and may be redeemed towards the purchase of their 3rd new Kia vehicle. (Example: Earn points upon 2nd new Kia purchase, and redeem toward the purchase of your 3rd Kia vehicle).
LOYALTY BENEFIT APPROXIMATE POINTS VALUE Rio, Forte, Soul $300 60,000 Sportage, Optima, Rondo, Sedona $400 80,000 Sorento $500 100,000
- KIA Member Rewards Points are accrued at a rate of 10 points for each dollar spent (before taxes) in parts and service work performed and paid by member at the participating Dealer. If a member’s vehicle has over 5 years or 100,000 km, then points are accrued at a rate of 20 points for each dollar spent. These incremental points are considered ‘Bonus Points’ as described in point #21-29.
- Earned points, excluding ‘Bonus Points” will be doubled from KIA Canada at a maximum rate of 10 points for each dollar spent in parts and service work. These points will be added in a separate account and can only be redeemed towards the purchase of a new KIA vehicle.
- Additional ‘Bonus Points’ may be awarded by the Dealer from time to time on special offers or activities. Some KIA Member Rewards Program details are published in the brochure available at the dealership. ‘Bonus Points’ cannot be doubled as described in point #29.
- Points cannot be earned for service repairs and labour work under warranty, on any new or pre-owned vehicle. Points earned exclude any collision repairs and/or vehicle modification.
- While Dealer, will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member’s responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service and parts receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
- Member is responsible for presenting membership card to Dealer cashier for receipt of points.
- Points cannot be earned on a purchase paid or using member reward points. Points can only be earned on actual money spent by the member.
MEMBER REWARDS ‘BONUS POINTS’ OFFER
- A bonus of 20,000 points will be awarded for the referral of a new or pre-owned vehicle buyer. To obtain the bonus, member must advise the sales department before sale of vehicle. Only one referral bonus allowed per vehicle sale.
- 2,000 ‘Bonus Points’ ‘will be awarded for the completion of Kia’s recommended annual maintenance service found in the owner’s manual, section titled, ‘Maintenance schedule.’ Member is to complete all 3 services (#1, #2 & #3) annually to be awarded 2,000 Bonus Points. Dealer to provide further details on the services #1, #2 & #3. Offer valid annually on completion of servicing.
- 1,000 ‘Bonus Points’ will be awarded for scheduling first service appointment with respective Dealer upon purchase of a new or certified pre-owned vehicle. Points will be awarded upon completion of service appointment.
- 1,000 ‘Bonus Points’ ‘will be awarded for completion of Dealer E-survey administered solely by the Dealer.
- 1,000 ‘Bonus Points’ will be awarded to the member on their birthday, provided member can provide picture proof of their date of birth and presented at time of service. Offer valid once per year while membership is still active.
- Twice the rewards points’ offer will be awarded to members with vehicles over 5 years or 100,000kms on service purchases including parts & labour only. Incremental points will be awarded in the form of ‘Bonus Points’.
- Twice the reward points offers will be awarded to any member that purchases an auto detailing package by respective servicing Dealer. Incremental points will be awarded in the form of ‘Bonus Points’.
- All “Bonus Points” are redeemed at specified Dealer. ‘Bonus Points’ may be earned more than once, except in cases where specified as a one-time offer.
- ‘Bonus Points’ awarded by the Dealer cannot be combined with Kia Canada’s points used to purchase new Kia vehicle.
MEMBER REWARDS ‘BONUS POINTS’ OFFER
- All members that purchase the Premium Rewards card are entitled to all benefits of the free member rewards package and the terms and conditions as outlined in this member’s guide.
- Premium Reward Members are provided first oil & filter change with their purchase of a new Kia vehicle or certified pre-owned vehicle. This offer excludes diesel vehicles.
- Courtesy vehicles will be provided for all maintenance work performed over 1 day which is subject to Dealer availability and area limitation. Arrangements for courtesy vehicles will be made by the Dealer and required to schedule service appointment and is based solely on availability by the provider.
- Premium card members are entitled to one free tire rotation per year.
- Premium members receive 50% off paint-less minor dent removals. Qualifications under the program are subject to Dealer diagnosis. Only minor dents which do not require paint touch-ups will be covered 50%. Dent removals do not qualify as ‘maintenance repairs’ and cannot be combined with ‘courtesy’ offer as described in point # 32.
- Premium members receive 50% off minor windshield chip repairs. Qualifications under the program are subject to Dealer diagnosis. Any windshield chip repairs resulting in replacement is not the responsibility of KIA Canada Inc or the Dealership.
REDEEMING KIA PROGRAM REWARDS
- Member Rewards Program points must be redeemed through the issuing Dealer towards the purchases of parts/ service/accessories/maintenance or the purchase or lease of a new or pre-owned vehicle, up to a maximum of $750.
- All ‘Double Points’ earned from KIA Canada may be redeemed for discounts towards the purchase of a new KIA vehicle only, at any Kia Dealer in Canada. KIA Member Rewards Program points issued by the Dealer can be combined with the points issued by KIA Canada, up to a maximum of $1500.
- Each point has a value of $ 0.005. For example, 200 points = $1. Point value may vary according to the Reward levels and are subject to change at any time without notice. Points have no cash value.
- Member can only redeem points in blocks of $10 (or 2000 points). Redemption of points can be allotted in blocks of 10’s only. Ex. If purchase amount is $23.50, a member can only redeem 20$ worth in points.
- Membership card must be presented at time of purchase.
- Member is responsible for paying all applicable taxes for the received reward, if any.
- Reward Points can be used in conjunction with Loyalty “Bonus Points” as described in point #13.
- Customer service support for Member Rewards cardholders are during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm (Eastern Standard Time). Members can call toll free on the Customer support line: 1-877-542-2886. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Assistance can be contacted toll free 1-877-542-2886. (option 1) and also directly by dialling toll free 1-866-444-5421.
GENERAL PROGRAM GUIDELINES
- The KIA Member Rewards Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part may change at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Kia Canada Inc. may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for an award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
- KIA Member Rewards Program points expire after 5 years from date of activation. However, consistent with the general rules and regulations of the KIA Member Rewards Program, Kia Canada Inc., reserves the right to change the KIA Member Rewards Program at any time without notice, including imposition of expiration limits. If no points from any source are posted to a KIA Rewards Program member’s account for 18 consecutive months, other than ‘Bonus Points’ offered for birthday, the account is subject to termination, including forfeiture of all accrued points.
- Kia Canada Inc., reserves the right to make KIA Member Rewards Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member’s Guide.
- Abuse of the KIA Member Rewards Program including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Kia Canada Inc. in its’ sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behaviour with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honour Dealer employees’ instructions may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Kia Canada Inc. /Dealer reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member’s Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- Any fraudulent activity in connection with the Program will entitle Dealer, in its sole discretion, to terminate an individual membership and void all point credit.
- Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all points credited to your KIA Member Rewards Program account.
- From time to time, the new Customer data you have provided to Dealer, KIA Canada and the program administrator, IQ 7/24 INC., may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from KIA Member Rewards Program partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the KIA Member Rewards Client Service Center toll free at 1-877-542-2886.
- Except as otherwise explained below, points are transferable to another Kia Member Rewards Program member in the same household. However accrued points do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
- If a member decides to service their vehicle with a different Kia Dealer, points are non-transferable to that Dealer. Members will have to redeem any outstanding points at the original Dealer to ensure they receive their entitled benefit.If a customer chooses to do business with another Dealer, he/she would:
- redeem any outstanding points at the original dealer to ensure they receive their entitled benefit or
- become a new Rewards Member card member directly from their new Dealer.